Popularize pvc flooring knowledge --- pvc floor construction technology articles
Pvc flooring construction technology:
Anterior: PVC floor foam how to do the characteristics of PVC flooring
siguiente: Euclidean floor teaches you how to buy sports flooring
First, floor detection:
1, using the temperature and humidity meter to detect the temperature and humidity, indoor temperature and surface temperature to 15 °C is appropriate, should not be below 5 °C and 30 °C above the construction. The relative air humidity suitable for construction should be between 20% and 75%.
2, using the moisture content tester to detect the moisture content of the grass-roots level, the base layer moisture content should be less than 3%.
3, the strength of the grass-roots level should not be lower than the requirements of the concrete strength C-20, otherwise it should use appropriate self-leveling to strengthen the strength.
4. The test result with a hardness tester should be that the surface hardness of the base layer is not less than 1.2 MPa.
5. For the construction of pvc flooring materials, the unevenness of the grass-roots level shall be within 2 meters of the ruler within a range of less than 2 mm. Otherwise, proper self-leveling shall be used for leveling.
6. The surface before the self-leveling trial operation shall be smooth, dry, strong, free from dust and dirt, and the floor of the tile shall have empty drums. The empty bulging floor shall be kicked off. Refining the ground.
Second, floor pretreatment:
1. Using a floor polisher with more than 1000 watts and suitable grinding pads to grind the floor as a whole, remove paint, glue and other residues, raised and loose blocks, empty drums must also be removed.
2. Vacuum clean the floor with an industrial vacuum cleaner of not less than 2000 watts.
3, for cracks on the floor, can be used stainless steel reinforcement and polyurethane waterproof adhesive surface quartz sand repair.
Third, self-leveling construction - bottoming out:
1. Absorbent base layers such as concrete and cement mortar screed should be diluted with water at a ratio of 1:1 after the multi-purpose interface treatment agent is used to make the seal.
2. For non-absorbing substrates such as ceramic tile, terrazzo, marble, etc., it is recommended to use a solid interface agent for primer.
3, if the base layer moisture content is too high (> 3%) and the need for immediate construction, you can use the epoxy interface treatment agent for the primer treatment, but the premise is that the base layer moisture content should not exceed 8%.
4, the interface treatment agent construction should be uniform, no significant effusion. After the surface of the interface treatment agent is air-dried, the self-leveling construction in the next step can be performed.
Fourth, self-leveling construction - stirring:
1. Pour a pack of self-leveling water in accordance with the prescribed water-cement ratio into a mixing tank filled with clean water, and pour while mixing.
2. In order to ensure uniform self-leveling and mixing, high-power, low-speed electric drills with special stirrers must be used for stirring.
3. Stir until homogeneous slurry without agglomerates. Allow to stand for about 3 minutes and stir briefly.
4, the amount of water should be strictly in accordance with the water-cement ratio (please refer to the corresponding self-leveling instructions). Too little water can affect fluidity. Too much will reduce the strength after curing.
V. Self-leveling construction - laying:
1. The well-mixed self-leveling slurry is dumped on the construction floor. It will flow on its own and level the ground. If the design thickness is ≤ mm, a special tooth scraper must be scraped.
2. Afterwards, the construction personnel should wear special spiked shoes and enter the construction ground. Use a special self-leveling bleed roller to gently roll on the self-leveling surface to release the air mixed in during the stirring and avoid the height of the air bubble and the interface.
3. Close the site immediately after the completion of the construction, walk within 5 hours, avoid heavy objects within 10 hours, and pvc flooring can be laid after 24 hours.
4. In winter construction, the laying of the floor shall be carried out 48 hours after the self-leveling construction.
5, if you need to finish the self-leveling polishing, should be carried out after self-leveling and drying.
Sixth, the pavement of the floor - cutting:
1. Whether it is a coil or block, it should be placed on site for more than 24 hours to restore the material's memory. The temperature is consistent with the construction site.
2. Use a dedicated edger to cut and clean the burrs of the coil.
3. When the blocks are laid, there should be no joints between the two blocks.
4. When the coils are laid, overlaps of the two materials should be overlapped, generally requiring overlap of 3 cm. Pay attention to keep a knife cut.
Seventh, floor pavement - paste:
1. Select the appropriate glue and scraper plate for pvc flooring.
2. When the web is applied, fold one end of the web. Sweep the floor and the back of the coil before scraping it onto the floor.
3. When paving blocks, please turn the blocks from the middle to both sides. Also, clean the back of the floor and the floor and glue them.
4. The requirements for different adhesives during construction will vary. For details, please refer to the corresponding product manuals for construction.
Eight, floor paving - exhaust:
1. After the floor is pasted, press the floor surface with a cork block to flatten and squeeze out the air.
2, then use 50 or 75 kilograms of steel roller evenly rolling the floor and promptly trim the joints at the edge of the situation.
3, the surface of the excess glue should be wiped off in a timely manner.
After 24 hours, slotting and welding are performed again.
Nine, floor paving - slits:
1. Slotting must be done after the glue is completely cured. Use a special slotter to slot along the joints. To make the welding firm, the slot should not penetrate the floor. It is recommended that the slot depth be 2/3 of the floor thickness.
2. At the end of the slitter where the slitter cannot be opened, use a manual slitter to open the slit with the same depth and width.
3, before the weld, you must remove the dust and debris in the tank.
Tenth, floor pavement - welds:
1. Welds can be made by hand torch or automatic welding equipment.
2, the temperature of the welding torch should be set at about 350 degrees.
3, at an appropriate welding speed (to ensure that the electrode melts), uniformly extrudes the electrode into the open groove.
4. When the welding rod is half-cooled, cut the part of the welding rod higher than the floor plane by using a welding strip screed or a moon cutter.
5. After the electrode is completely cooled, use the electrode stripper or moon blade to separate the remaining protrusion of the electrode.
Eleven, floor cleaning and maintenance:
1, pvc series floor for the development and design of indoor space, should not be used in outdoor venues.
2, according to the factory recommended method, select the appropriate cleaning agent for regular cleaning and maintenance.
3. To avoid the high concentration of solvents such as toluene and banana water and strong acids, strong alkaline solution should be poured onto the floor surface. Use of improper tools and sharps to scrape or damage the floor surface should be avoided.